Friday, November 25, 2011

No hangover today

I exercised last night and put a bit of effort in. I go to a men's keep fit class and I am gaining more confidence. (I am best of all at rope kicks).

When I exercise I feel good. I used to do a lot more then about three years ago I developed a bad back. That put pay to any exercise as my right leg used to collapse (quite embarrassing in front of a class). Seem to be better now though.

I exercise to help with diabetes. Do you know that moderate exercise is better than heavy exercise in controlling blood sugars? I can take BG levels down 2 points or more with half an hour on a cross trainer at a max heart rate of 130.  If I exercise higher it goes maybe 2 points higher.

In 3 weeks we go to Spain on holiday - looking forward to that.

Its the week end and looking forward to some r and r with my wife.

No comments: